database is full - INSERT OR IGNORE INTO entries (pid, page, title, blog, image, created, lastmod, author, login, mail, commentstatus) VALUES ('a755c2ac4c3a07f46c097ab57454637e', '2010:05:18:debianization', 'debianization', 'default', '', '1274205334', '1276556509', 'Markus', 'common', 'nepenthesdev@gmail.com', 'enabled')
database is full - UPDATE entries SET page = '2010:05:18:debianization', title='debianization', blog='default', image='', created = '1274205334', lastmod='1276556509', login = 'common', author='Markus', mail='nepenthesdev@gmail.com', commentstatus='enabled' WHERE pid='a755c2ac4c3a07f46c097ab57454637e'
blogtng plugin: failed to save new entry!

Comments

1

hi, I installed dionaea on my debian box, but after I started it, I got some messages and dionaea seemed to freeze forever, and the only thing I can do is to kill it by Ctrl-C. Do you have any idea about this? Thx very much.

below is the output on the screen.

Dionaea Version 0.1.0
Compiled on Linux/x86 at May 25 2010 22:33:35 with gcc 4.4.4
Started on DellWS running Linux/i686 release 2.6.22-3-686-bigmem

processors
  emu
    config
      emulation
        limits
          files = "3"
          filesize = "524288"
          sockets = "3"
          sustain = "120"
          idle = "30"
          cpu = "120"
          steps = "1073741824"
        api
          connect
            host = "127.0.0.1"
            port = "4444"
config
  emulation
    limits
      files = "3"
      filesize = "524288"
      sockets = "3"
      sustain = "120"
      idle = "30"
      cpu = "120"
      steps = "1073741824"
    api
      connect
        host = "127.0.0.1"
        port = "4444"

administrative reformatting

xg
2010/05/25 17:29
2

Hi xg,

not sure if you're still having issues, but I have just rebuilt my Dionaea installation and encountered a similar issue when running the binary.

Might not be the same issue as I can't tell just from the information you've provided, but in my case I edited the ./configure line for the Dionaea compiliation, I needed to remove the final '/emu/' from the '–with-emu-include='. Could be worth trying to see if it corrects your problem.

I've updated an older post on building Dionaea to include the ./configure operation which made my installation functional. (http://blog.infosanity.co.uk/2010/01/26/building-dionaea/)

Andrew Waite
2010/06/06 15:20
3

Hi,

in order to comply with some standards, I had to change the libemu & liblcfg installpath, both used pkgdir before, now they use libdir (which is the better choice anyway). The documentation was adjusted some time ago.

xg's problem was not using ”-l all -L '*'”, so the cli did not show anything by default.

Besides, I added a support section to the hp, in case you've been unaware of the ml yet.

Markus
2010/06/06 18:39


2010/05/18/debianization.txt · Last modified: 2010/06/15 01:01 by common
chimeric.de = chi`s home Creative Commons License Valid CSS Driven by DokuWiki do yourself a favour and use a real browser - get firefox!! Recent changes RSS feed Valid XHTML 1.0